Scubaboard Bans

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If anyone is interested I think Mega Break would work better. Perhaps Thursday night next week around 8pm? Any of the regulars willing to make it? A first of its kind no doubt for the 'local' area.

I need to go to Bangkok during the first week of August, and if things don't gel for an earlier meeting, I might be convinced to stay overnight to meet up. Otherwise I'll fly in, do my business and fly back same day.

At the moment, I'm en route to Arizona (the place, not the SBer).

How cool, my old home :) I think you are meaning to meet up in BKK. Jon is handling the BKK Divers.

Will you swing through Pattaya? If you make it out this way join me on a Hardeep dive. Would be great to dive with you if the timing works. No club, just an effort to get together with some other Sbers in the area if possible.

Last edited:
Been here. Frankly, there's been very little to comment on for a while. I hear Lord Khram is in England, so it's be pleasant and peaceful here on SB.

Yes I back in England for the last 3 weeks now, annual summer holiday.
However I can still keep myself updated with SB. We do have internet access in the UK.
And I must say this year hot weather as well, since I been back most days have been almost Thailand temperatures. Divings been great.
Back home early next month. :D

Where is the hair cut place, would be interesting to meet the Pattaya SB members there. Perhaps a neutral spot like Mega Break would be better... I am sadly leaving Thailand for another job in August but would find this quite interesting.

Unfortunately I in the UK at the moment doing some diving. Not back in Thailand untill early August.
Such a shame, could do with a haircut.

Perhaps you were meaning me? Since I have not posted in a while.

Guess not....I am only a legend in my own mind.:wink:

Anyways, too busy diving the Mexican Caves to worry about it.

John

Back
Top Bottom