Scuba446 in Millbrook Quarry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeS

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
The attached photo is the undeniable evidence confirming the rumor that that Scuba446 has been seen at the bus in Millbrook Quarry.

Looks like he couldn't make his mind up between a backplate or a BC, so he opted for neither :D

Someone's ziptied an action figure to the Yukon's superstructure in about 85' I saw the other day.

WTF is SpongeBob, anyway??

Mike, who had the camera out there? Which day were you there? He didn't try to steal your backplate and swap it with that d-ring rack he wears did he?

WTF is SpongeBob, anyway??
www.spongebob.com

Didier had a new camera he was tiring out on Sunday. We made two dives on Sunday with Paul, Perry, and Joe, who by the way are going on Nov. 2nd. Didier is still sitting on the fence whining about how he might be too tired after getting back from the Caribbean. Poor guy! So there are at least four of us, maybe five, car-pooling up and staying at the Best Western Friday night.

Or he couldn't make up his mind on that either. I hope he buys both, the uwatec and suunto. Then we can have an expert tell us which is best:)

...if you have extra room in one of your hotel rooms, let me know...I don't have a roommate as of yet.

I didn’t even see Didier take the picture because I was busy attaching my surface marker to the weight belt complete with weights, we found laying on the bottom. At forty feet, seemed a strange place to store your weights, how would you get down to get them? Walking around the beach, I finally found the owner who had dropped them on a night dive and then couldn’t find them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom