Scuba Tank Bands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

knotsofast

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Have several sets of these available, in order of pics;

1. 2 matched SS bands with SS bolts and reinforcing plates, 1.5" W x 7.25", should work for alum or steel tanks, good condition, $50 for the pair.

2. 2 matched SS bands w 1 bolt, 1.5" w x 7", for steel 72 tanks only, $40.

3. 2 mismatched thin SS bands, 1.75" w x 7", one has bolts, for steel 72's, $35.

4. 2 thick and heavy SS bands, 2" W x 7.25", one has round holes and one square. For alum or steel tanks, $50.

5. Also have an old vintage double backpack or back straps, possibly Aqualung but no name, with galvanized steel tank straps. Back from the days when they wore the old horse collar BC's or no BC at all, fits old 72's of course. In good vintage condition, $30.

Buyer pays shipping.

Attachments

• Cleats 038.jpg
    Cleats 038.jpg
    371 KB · Views: 165
  • Cleats 039.jpg
    Cleats 039.jpg
    396.3 KB · Views: 145
  • Cleats 040.jpg
    Cleats 040.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 107
  • Cleats 041.jpg
    Cleats 041.jpg
    376.3 KB · Views: 112
  • Cleats 042.jpg
    Cleats 042.jpg
    396 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Hi knotsofast!

I'm looking for a set of bands for twin 72 cuft tanks (6.9 inch diameters). The manifold has a 8.25 CC separation. The separation piece between the band loops should be 1+5/16 to 1+11/32 inches. Do any of your bands fill those specs?

Thanks!

Bryan Richardson

Yeah, I am interested in a set of 7.25 inch bands to double up some HP120s. Which ones do you still have?

I still have all those sets, let me know which ones you want. thanks

I have 2 sets of heavy duty SS bands for 7.25" diameter tanks, $50 each set includes shipping. Only 2 sets left for 7.25", but have a several sets for 6.9" diameter tanks, let me know what you need, buy more and save!!!

The 2 sets are the first picture, 2 identical pairs for 7.25" diam tanks.
If you click on the picture or thumbnail, it opens a bigger view!!!
Almost sold, let me know if you want them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom