Scuba Store NY Manhattan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sure, 20 hrs is plenty of time to visit LP and a tour of NYC! Cost from EWR to NYC will be same as JFK.....you can take train/path from EWR to NYC pretty easily and much cheaper.

I would also consider PAn Aqua dive shop. They always seem to have a good selection of rash guards...

If you have ant particular questions about NYC, feel free to ask!

LP is open 9-2 on Friday
9-7 on Thursdays.

Upper West Side. But I will start from Lower Manhattan and then go north (at least that's my plan)

Thank you flyboy08 :) I will ask if I will have any doubts! And I will check out PanAqua store as well.

Last edited:
Upper West Side. But I will start from Lower Manhattan and then go north (at least that's my plan)

Thank you flyboy08 :) I will ask if I will have any doubts! And I will check out PanAqua store as well.
I'm on the UWS....do reach out if need be.

Suggest you drop in to Paragon Sports. It is on the same street (18th) as LP and I would think they would have a decent selection of rash guards as well.

Flying through JFK? I'd check for Brooklyn stores first. Not sure there are any "discounters" left in Brooklyn, but Manhattan weekday traffic can be killer these days. Ever since Rudy started making one-way streets with no left turns in huge areas.

Flying through JFK? I'd check for Brooklyn stores first. Not sure there are any "discounters" left in Brooklyn, but Manhattan weekday traffic can be killer these days. Ever since Rudy started making one-way streets with no left turns in huge areas.
He doesn't have time.

You should call first re Hasidic holidays. I've walked up there several times only to discover it was an Hasidic Holiday. Who Knew?

Check re Hasidic Holidays not listed below:

Store Hours

Sunday
10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Mon - Thu
9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Friday
9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Saturday
Close

Last edited:
Yes, take the train from EWR! So much cheaper, just as fast. Take the Air Tram to NJ transit, which is a regular train to Penn Station. You can go straight to LeisurePro from there if you want, they’re pretty close. Penn Station is at 34th and 7th and LP is at 18th and 6th. Short cab ride or subway ride.
EEE906E1-C2EA-4BF6-86DF-1E57461D069E.png

2AAD9216-52BD-4320-B464-C6F2B3391305.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom