Scuba Sport Magazine Asks: Where do you want us to go?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joefdiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Which diving destination do you want Scuba Sport Magazine to cover?
For the May 2013 issue, Scuba Sport Magazine will be covering one of the Aggressor/Dancer boats. But we want our readers to us where to go. Don’t say “to Hell” as we’ll go to the Cayman Islands. As an added incentive to vote, five voters will receive Scuba Sport Magazine T-shirts. So, where will it be?

The diving destinations and liveaboard boats are: Kona Aggressor (Hawaii diving), Carib Dancer (Bahamas diving), Cayman Aggressor (Cayman Islands diving), Sun Dancer (Belize diving), Turks & Caicos Aggressor (Turks & Caicos diving), Island Dancer (Fiji diving) or Galapagos Aggressor (Galapagos diving).

CLICK HERE to go to our Facebook page to vote on which diving destination you’d like to see featured. Be sure to “like” us while there!

Im going to have to subscribe to your magazine. but I havent yet, so my comments may be out of place.

I'd like to see an article on Ice Diving featuring some very interesting spots in North America. Winter has set in and just dont know where to go that would really be an exceptinoal dive. It too may help grow the inerest in our sport.

Again, I appologize if you've done several articles on NA Ice Diving already.

fiji diving please we need to learn more on such a beautiful place ,and the culture
the island dancer truly looks like a beautiful boat :) ....

Back
Top Bottom