Scuba Radio???????????????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love the Pod Diver episodes.
Scuba Radio was too much for me, I don't think I ever finished an episode. It kind of goes too far being corny for me to remain interested. If they'd lay off the cheesy aspects a little bit, it would be better.

-Mitch

I agree, POD Diver rocks, Scuba Radio...not so much. Scuba Radio doesn't talk enough about Scuba to even earn that name...

For late scanners, Scuba Radio is up and running. Greg the Divemaster travels a lot- lucky stiff- but June 25, 2011 forward there are podcasts- July has some interesting re-breather stuff. I happen to like the show, even if it gets a little "low brow" at times. They did discuss my book "The Scuba Snobs' Guide to Diving Etiquette on the June 25, 2011 show in hour 1. They do not post "reruns."
DivemasterDennis

For those of you who feel that Scuba Radio is the only game in town so you have to put up with the juvenile antics, check out Scuba Obsessed, and DiverSync. Both are newer podcasts , but have proven themselves, and gasp they actually both deal with Scuba Diving ;-)

For those of you who feel that Scuba Radio is the only game in town so you have to put up with the juvenile antics, check out Scuba Obsessed, and DiverSync. Both are newer podcasts , but have proven themselves, and gasp they actually both deal with Scuba Diving ;-)

Scuba Obsessed is way to infrequent. DiverSync the host (a diveshop owner) seems to enjoy misteps made by the inexperienced a little too much for my liking. And his opinion of SB members are that we sit around talking about diving and not diving. Scuba Radio I hate the morning zoo format however. it is informative for travelling divers. The DAN segment is good and you get the sense that they love diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom