Scuba Pro's Cool Vu mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alibi 2

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have been looking for a mask that will fit my face...it's hard to find a mask to fit a woman's face...I was recently visiting a friend at the dive shop she own, Aquatic dreams in modesto, CA. I told her of my problem and she recommended the mask she uses..Scuba Pros Cool Vu...I bought one and have now tried it in various positions.

This mask has side view window..if you don't mind the point on these were you get a momentary blank spot.(on a reg. mask this would be a total blind spot anyway..) there are no negatives...the side view gives you a ,,,well side view...and unlike other side views ,,this is a very low volume mask..clearing with this mask is a breeze..I was even able to actually clear this mask without touching it!!...unlike other masks I have had no problems with clearing...

I have had several women in our beginning classes who have had problems with their masks...after letting them try the cool vu they have bought it...

I'm have experianced no leaking with this mask and I've turned circles with it and swam upside down..NO leaking...I'm very happy with this mask..:eyebrow:

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANOTHER MASK SIMILAR TO THE SCUBAPRO COOL VU?
I LOST / (STOLEN? ) MY MASK AT THE LAST PLACE WE WENT DIVING OFF THE IZU PENINSULA IN JAPAN. :(
Now live in Japan and CANNOT FIND ANY DIVE SHOPS NEARBY THAT HAVE ANY I LIKE THAT FIT MY FACE SO GOING TO HAVE TO ORDER ONLINE WHICH I HATE TO DO BUT NO CHOICE, NEED ANOTHER MASK!
have tried the oceanic shadow mini, maybe i got a lemon but it leaked and fogged (despite cleaning properly several times).

alibi 2

Can you give me the skirt measurements? Side edge to side edge and top edge to bottom edge? I have two LDS here with limited stock and need a mask to fit my small face. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom