Scuba Pro Sale..... Thirty (30) Off!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

guys don't fight Valentines is coming

image001_000.gif

hoosier:
The shipping will be about $20.

Don't get your hackles up. I am a regular customer who is looking for two MK17 DIN.
So, I asked you about the price.

Life support equipment tactic again. If I get the equipment from you to US, what is the difference between you and Hong King guys at eBay?

I just saw your ad (30%) and tried to give a shot, but your offer was way higher than I expect even after 30% off. That's the story!
it's none of my beezwax but the man posted his prices direct from the distributor (if you opened the link you will see the letter head "aquaventure whitetip" while his shop is "scuba stop"

if you like his prices then buy,
if you think they're a tad high, try haggling via PM
if you think they're unfair, then don't buy and go someplace else

we don't appreciate this type of dealings in the PPD... i don't care how business is conducted in the rest of SB but over here you show respect

Jag

jonix:
spoon: dive rite hid = gwapo (handsome piece of ****) hehehehe

im familiar with them jon but i have some issues with the lighthead. they dont look so robust and are not as well built as some of the other lights though. they also use a welch allen bulb instead of the brighstar ones.

shugar:
it's none of my beezwax but the man posted his prices direct from the distributor (if you opened the link you will see the letter head "aquaventure whitetip" while his shop is "scuba stop"

we don't appreciate this type of dealings in the PPD... i don't care how business is conducted in the rest of SB but over here you show respect

Jag

Jag, you are so funny.

You mentioned about the price the first time.

"$4 for a pen that says "scubapro"?!?!?!?! why does everything dive related have to cost so much???? hahahahahahahaha"

I quoted your post to show the cheaper price. And then, your friend suddenly brought the issue about the warranty and product...

I have already mentioned, "That's the story" though.
Again, I also mentioned, "Never mind!!" after getting his price.

Is it too difficult to follow up all previous posts and read between the lines?

Before asking about some respect, can you translate the following post in English?

Twomixdiver:
sigue... sa susunod, sa pasaway nalang ako mag-post ng sale ko.

shugar:

Jag
sipsip....:D

Back
Top Bottom