Scuba Pro Sale..... Thirty (30) Off!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Twomixdiver:
What 's the cost of shipping? So are you willing to buy a major piece of life support equipment without a guarantee?

It seems also that you're also using the Scubaboard to trade.... So why don't you just come straight out and make your own thread?

The shipping will be about $20.

Don't get your hackles up. I am a regular customer who is looking for two MK17 DIN.
So, I asked you about the price.

Life support equipment tactic again. If I get the equipment from you to US, what is the difference between you and Hong King guys at eBay?

I just saw your ad (30%) and tried to give a shot, but your offer was way higher than I expect even after 30% off. That's the story!

double post due to the network problem

hoosier:
what is the difference between you and Hong King guys at eBay?

... about 1,500 dives, regulator technician, TRIMIX diver, TRIMIX gas blender, ex-liveaboard operator, and I can discuss the pros and cons of APEKS, MARES, DIVE RITE regulators because I carry them all in my shop too.

And there's the warranty. The local scubapro distributor will not recognize the warrantee of equipment bought outside the Philippines.

And unless you're a smuggler, the add on Philippines duties and taxes make the savings small or wipe them out entirely .

Oh, yes, there IS a big difference between me and the "Hong King" guys at eBay.

Twomixdiver:
... about 1,500 dives, regulator technician, TRIMIX diver, TRIMIX gas blender, ex-liveaboard operator, and I can discuss the pros and cons of APEKS, MARES, DIVE RITE regulators because I carry them all in my shop too.

And there's the warranty. The local scubapro distributor will not recognize the warrantee of equipment bought outside the Philippines.

And unless you're a smuggler, the add on Philippines duties and taxes make the savings small or wipe them out entirely .

Oh, yes, there IS a big difference between me and the "Hong King" guys at eBay.

Please read a whole sentence, not a half one as you like... I am already out of Philippines. I don't see any difference to get any equipments from you or Hong Kong guy as long as I use it in US.

clgsamson:
let them be...they're just having a friendly conversation..

yeah seems like they are having fun. pass the popcorn!

Back
Top Bottom