Scuba Pro Jet Fins - Leisurepro?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They're regular ScubaPro Jets. Who knows how they get them, but they do.

There are a lot of things I wouldn't DREAM of buying from Leisure Pro, but there's nothing wrong with buying some Jetfins from them.

vladimir:
Yeah, you wouldn't want gray market fins, would you? I mean, they're life support equipment, right? What if they malfunction and all you have is a store warranty, then what?

:rofl3:

Igodeep:
If it is the Scubapro Jet Fin, it is gray market. There are only a few Scubapro items that can be sold online, and Jet Fins are not one of them. Our retail shop carries Scubapro Jet Fins, but we cannot sell them online. If you want a pair, I recommend you go to your local Scubapro dealer.

Why would it matter if fins were gray market or not. will they all the sudden stop propelling you thru the water? :shakehead

Save even more!!

e-bay

You know, I thought the same but I've been watching ebay for a couple of months now and it is very rare that a pair of used (and sometimes questionable quality) jet fins go for less than you would pay for a brand new pair at LP. I may just have to break down and go the LP route.

FWIW I have already purchased many items at LP and never had any issues......yet.

I will let you know in a couple of days I just ordered a pair from LP

I bought mine from e-bay, they were rarely used like new condition, 50 bucks with shipping to my house. Very pleased with them. Of course I don't have that factory warranty ..... dogonnit

jsmharley:
I bought mine from e-bay, they were rarely used like new condition, 50 bucks with shipping to my house. Very pleased with them. Of course I don't have that factory warranty ..... dogonnit

Be careful they might suddenly stop on you!:thinkingo

as long as both stop at the same time I will be OK, Now if just one stops that will just be maddening going in circles. What will I ever do :mooner: :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom