Scuba Podcasts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LI Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Does anybody have links to scuba podcasts (other than scuba radio) or regular radio stations for that matter? I listen to scuba radio while working in the office but they record only 2hrs every week or so. Also if the content had more diving and a little less nonsense it would be a plus.:D

es601:
Does anybody have links to scuba podcasts (other than scuba radio) or regular radio stations for that matter? I listen to scuba radio while working in the office but they record only 2hrs every week or so. Also if the content had more diving and a little less nonsense it would be a plus.:D
Yeah, that's why I stopped subscribing to it. :rofl3:

I you use iTunes just go to the iTunes store and then search on SCUBA Podcast. You should find a number of them that you may like.

I canceled my subscription to Scuba Radio too. It became way too annoying with 80% BS and only 20% diving related stuff. Should be the other way around, IMHO.

I listen to Pod Diver Radio; Bottom Time Radio; The Scubacast; Underwater Connections; TPN: The Surface Interval (Australia); and Divinggroup Radio (in German).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom