Scuba jobs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How can you find cleaning and golf ball jobs? Do you have to be a commercial diver?

For hull cleaning jobs, check craigslist and marina bulletin boards. Call the dive services that advertise there. Do a search of this forum for golfball retrieval, there are many threads about it and some company contact info. You do not need to be a commercial diver to do these jobs.

Alright i found a place on craigslist that sounds a bit good to be true. They dont require experience or any equipment except for the mins. If you dont have any experience, is cleaning an easy job to learn?

Alright i found a place on craigslist that sounds a bit good to be true. They dont require experience or any equipment except for the mins. If you dont have any experience, is cleaning an easy job to learn?
It ain't rocket science, but it does require some expertise to be good at it. A good way to learn the ropes is to hire on with a company that will train you. Sounds like you found one.

Maybe you will message me a link to the cl ad so I can take a look at it?

It ain't rocket science, but it does require some expertise to be good at it. A good way to learn the ropes is to hire on with a company that will train you. Sounds like you found one.

Maybe you will message me a link to the cl ad so I can take a look at it?

Yeah ill message you now. I plan to call them in the morning. Would you say a female can do the job? im a tough cookie lol about 5'10 150 pounds

I think I may just go to Cozumel and take the go pro class. I just hope I can find work someplace after. Im looking to get out of the US for awhile.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom