Scuba Jim….more Questions about French Polynesia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is another dive centre on Raiatea; in fact 2! Raiatea Plongee and Hemisphere Sub. I will send Wendy another email to confirm if the dive centre is open at the Taha'a resort anyway.

Regards
Jim

Jim

Looks like things are starting to work themselves out (of course with a little persuasion :mean: )
Wendy from Blue Nui (what a tremendous help she has been!!!!) has informed me that the compressors and tanks are on Taha'a and will be running this weekend =-)

So far it looks like our Itinerary will be Manihi then to Taha'a then finish up in Bora Bora ...oh yeah one night in Tahiti also.....

We are really starting to get pumped up for this now!!!!!

Yup, I got the same info from Wendy too.

Well there is a chance that we will meet up, if your itinerary is as you have intimated....

I am packed and raring to go already. regs serviced, camera all working, 60 rolls of film (yikes!) 2 t-shirts and a change of underwear.

What more does a man need! :wink:

Let me know your final itinerary when you have it!

All the best
Jim

Scuba Jim once bubbled...

I am packed and raring to go already. regs serviced, camera all working, 60 rolls of film (yikes!) 2 t-shirts and a change of underwear.

What more does a man need! :wink:

Please dont forget the SHORTS!!!!!!

I know Top-less is accepted on the beaches of the South Pacific :mean: .....but I dont Know if they're ready for the bottomless Englishman!!!!!! :bljoker:

We might run into a bit of trouble trying to get into some of the islands establishments if you show up in your undies!!!!!!!! :haha:

as I am going to go and cavort with humpback whales in Rurutu that I shoud blend in as best as possible. To this end I will be a bottomless Englishman disgiused as a great white whale. I should then be able to mingle with the whales and go unnoticed.

I just hope that Greenpeace do not see me on the beach and think I have got stranded and tow me back out to see!!! :)

And anyway, I can always borrow my wife's - being a woman she can't pack light and will have hundreds of spare pairs of knickers (Oooops, did I say that?! Sorry dear!)

See ya!
Jim

as I am going to go and cavort with humpback whales in Rurutu .......... I should then be able to mingle with the whales and go unnoticed.

And anyway, I can always borrow my wife's - being a woman she can't pack light and will have hundreds of spare pairs of knickers (Oooops, did I say that?! Sorry dear!)

See ya!
Jim

Ok .... but when we "cavort" just make sure you have someones knickers on.......Remember first impressions are lasting ones.....

But then again after planning this trip nothing will surprise me!!!:D :D :D

Its a good thing we will only be able to get together on a limited basis.......otherwise this could get interesting!!!!!!

Scott

But there's no whale that looks as sexy as me in a pair of my wife's knickers!!!!

Jim

So Jim .....what Islands you going to be on????

NOTE TO SELF.....Got to Islands in opposite order of Scuba Jim.........Oh yea thats not a problem the Travel folks have already done that for us......DOH!!!!!!!!:whoa:

Thats where I was looking to go .....but I had to consider my "better half’s" desires .....otherwise it could be a long Honeymoon:D

The Agent remembered my interest in Fiji and said there was some great deal she had just got for a couple for Fiji in February......That came up in the middle of our problems with Tahiti ....... Hmmmmm ....... But I'm sure it would cost us twice as much.....

I'm sorry I'm getting really cynical ......but its less than two weeks away and we are still screwing around.......Can you tell I'm getting a tad Miffed!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom