scuba in cancun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thor1

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
heading to cancun in november and i would like some dive service recomendations also going to cozumel in march so i need the same thing for there too

I used Nautilus Diving (www.divingincancun.com) while in Cancun, and Liquid Blue (www.liquidbluedivers.com) while in Cozumel. Both use six pack boats which is what I prefer. Liquid Blue also uses steel 120 tanks which gives you plenty of bottom time.

Go with Nautilus in Cancun. Very personalized and professional. I highly recommend them. Request to dive with Octavio.

I can't help you with cancun. But here is a link to Pelagic Ventures in Cozumel. Troy or Jimmy are awesome to deal with, Troy is originallly from Winnipeg so he knows the great white north very well.
http://www.pelagicventures.com/home_pelagic.php

Cancun: Nautilus
Cozumel: Pro Dive

We dived with Scuba Cancun and can't say enough good about them.

probably should have posted this earlier. went to cancun and ended up using aquaworld as manta divers was booked up. It was my wifes first ocean dive and she did very well (we dove off of isla meujeres), as far as aquaworld, i would use them again, more of a cattle boat (large boats) operation, but the way they operate we were never in a group larger than 6 and we got plenty of bottom time and they were quick to point out all the wild life they could find.

Back
Top Bottom