Scuba Goop & Trident U Mark It Paint Gear Paint are same item

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Buy online and pay extra for [-]express[/-] shipping.

:thumb:

Don't forget about the excitement of having the extra label to peel off :D.....kind of like Christmas every day of the year :D

Buy online and pay extra for express shipping.

:thumb:

Don't forget about the excitement of having the extra label to peel off :D.....kind of like Christmas every day of the year :D

:rofl3: Maybe I should wait, and pay extra for the international version that I'm sure they sell in the local dive shops!!

:rofl3: Maybe I should wait, and pay extra for the international version that I'm sure they sell in the local dive shops!!

Think of the fun.....not knowing for sure if it is even ScubaGoop or not.....

סקובה גס רוח

or

水肺goop

or

goop de la escafandra autónoma

or

σκάφανδρο goop

Yes I saw this at Jo-Ann fabric store and they have every conceivable color for just over $1 per bottle. Foolish me to have bought it at a scuba store for several times that.

Same goes for bungee cord, which sells at REI for a fraction of scuba store price.

Adam

:hm: Well, if I mark my gear with hot pink goop, what's the odds of it being stolen? :D

I know one particular Bonaire hater that might steal it....IJS.

just to perpetuate the rumours

:hm: Well, if I mark my gear with hot pink goop, what's the odds of it being stolen? :D

Last edited:
:shocked2: But I'm not going to Bonaire until next year!

:shocked2: I just realized I have no scuba goop, and I'm leaving tomorrow!!! Whatever shall I do?!?!?!?:(

Jax, you are just going have to cancel the trip.

... You are lucky to live in a town too small for a crafts store. Here we have every chain store and junk food outlet imaginable .. and it sux. It least I get to spend time in one of the few natural areas left.

:shocked2: But I'm not going to Bonaire until next year!

I have the perfect stuff for you: Mark ALL your gear with it:
Goop.jpg

Back
Top Bottom