Scuba Diving: One of the most dangerous activities in the world?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's pure drivel... I hope the Sheriff's office is happy with how they have been used to create fear. I would be mad as hell!

Didnt you know this? Only thing more dangerous is driving home from the dive :D

Haha, I read the title of the thread and thought "This just in... the worlds most dangerous activity is driving in a car" and then I read your post.

I caught it too... glad I don't belong to that organization (if indeed it even exists).

I'm sure glad I don't have to drive the "Lost" Angeles freeways after my dives!

I caught it too... glad I don't belong to that organization (if indeed it even exists).

I'm sure glad I don't have to drive the "Lost" Angeles freeways after my dives!

I spent 9 months there. I went to work at 4am to avoid traffic and that didn't work.

What is the job of a reporter? I thought it was to report the story and not sensationalize. It would be nice if reporters used the facts and not to twist them to fit the story they wish to tell. What's up with reporters' love of the "Oxygen tank"?

Haha, I read the title of the thread and thought "This just in... the worlds most dangerous activity is driving in a car" and then I read your post.

Actually, it's renting a car; in Bonaire, and leaving the windows rolled up with the doors locked. :popcorn:

Does dangerous mean death? Me on a skateboard would be very dangerous.

Come to think of it, diving in a car would be dangerous also.

thats the story I told my wife and the reason I get to buy all my "life saving" equipment :D

OP, thanks for the link. I posted my thoughts on their website.

If you mean the wltz site, they either have to approve the comments (funny coming from a news site they would censor your comments) or just deleted it, even though it says they are posted right away.

At the moment, Net Doc's and my comments are there. (I posted as scubanut, not as knotical).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom