Scuba Diving Charters in Maui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been out with three different charter operations on Maui, several days of diving with each of two. They are different.

If you are seriously into underwater critters, I would highly recommend Mike Severns. You get a full briefing, with reference book and photographs, of what particular life you can expect to see at that site. The pace of the dives was slow (which I like) and Pauline, our DM, was an absolute whiz at finding stuff I would have missed (although my Salvo light found some nudibranchs SHE'd overlooked!)

We were just out with B&B, and although they were very courteous and helpful and organized, the dive briefings were skimpy, there was no discussion of what we might see, and the pace of our dive was sufficiently fast that my husband and I eventually decided to more or less ignore the guide and do our own thing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom