Scuba Club Webcam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This one works but it's not actually "live", at least not on my screen.

http://www.webcams.travel/webcam/fullscreen/1169406410

Is the "tequila bar" a specific place? I would have guessed that there are many that would fit that description :wink:

So far I don't think the port has been closed for more than a few days in a row (at least not since I started keeping track) so I'm sure we'll get some diving in! Time to check Christie's Port Closure History for Octobers.

Edit: it looks like it averages about 2 days of closure each October over the past 8 years. 4 days last years so let's hope for better this year! This might be one of those times when hopping on the ferry to dive the cenotes might be worthwhile.

I’ll have to get the name from my wife...we went into town and found this tequila store and spent a few hours sitting at the bar testing various Tequilas! Walked out nackkered and with a few bottles.

We purchased travel ins fo this upcoming trip....hope we don’t have to invoke it!

EDIT.....Tequila Town!

My girlfriend went to one of those places while I was diving and she wasn't a diver yet--that might have been it. She has been known to bring back a bottle a time or two :wink: I'll ask her if that's the place.

Sometimes we get the travel insurance, sometimes we don't. I figure with 18 nights we'll have plenty of good days. So far the only problem we've had was her ears. Last year she had to skip the diving (only got half the $ back) and went to the dive doctor. She got fixed up and was able to dive Isla Mujeres a week later. She had ear problems again in April and missed the manta night dive at Kona. This year she's going to the doctor as soon as we get there :) This will be her third visit so we expect to be getting local rates by now. Her ENT here just did a MRI of her head so she should be in good shape when we get to Mexico. We are staying a block and a half away from the doctor and the hyperbaric chamber (again) which I'm beginning to think is not a coincidence.

Cam still down?

I checked after I came back from holidays, and it was up and running.

Unfortunately looks like it is down again as I get a black screen with "Ouch Playback Error"

Divegoose

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom