Scuba Club Webcam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like it is down again. My computer won't even connect to the Scuba Club server :(

Divegoose

The site and webcam are back up and running this morning :yeahbaby:

Now I can get my daily fix of my "home away from home".

Divegoose

The webcam has been down for over a week now. Checked today, and I see the "webam" tab has been removed from their web page. :cry: I have e-mailed them but no answer so far.

Divegoose

That's weird... I haven't been able to see the Cam since 2017... I figured they just stopped fixing the webcam... Any idea why someone wouldn't be able to view it (when it WAS working)?

Anyone ever been able to view it on their smart phone? The first time I was there we stayed in room 48 which is the balcony you see over on the right. We were able to watch ourselves on the webcam via my laptop but nobody seemed to be able to get the image on their phone.

Got a note this morning to say that SCC was victim of a lightning strike, which knocked out the webcam. They hope to have it up and running soon.

Divegoose

Cam still down?

Sure looks like it. Mine says "Ouch! Playback error" and is all black.

Darn, I have been watching it now and then since the first time we were there and was hoping to get some views before we get there next month. :(

Sure looks like it. Mine says "Ouch! Playback error" and is all black.

Darn, I have been watching it now and then since the first time we were there and was hoping to get some views before we get there next month. :(
If the weather keeps us on the surface, I hope you’ll join me at the tequila bar :)

Back
Top Bottom