Scuba Club Vs Blue Angel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did you end up booking at Blue Angel in November?

I am there from 11/2-11/9
So far nobody has signed up for afternoon dives that week, I am not sure if the boats will go out.
Waiting until it gets closer to make alternate plans, as I would really like to do at least 3-4 dives per day vs 2.
In my experience they only set up the afternoon dives a day or so in advance, if that far.

In my experience they only set up the afternoon dives a day or so in advance, if that far.

Thanks- this is my first time to Coz so still learning the ropes.
I do like having things planned in advance, so I may have to look for other options, but will wait until next week to start booking anything.

Thanks- this is my first time to Coz so still learning the ropes.
I do like having things planned in advance, so I may have to look for other options, but will wait until next week to start booking anything.
They have a whiteboard at the dive shop desk that serves as a notice for tentative afternoon and night dives, and when they have a minimum number of divers interested in going out (3?) they schedule one. Of course, I have only been there in "normal" times.

They have a whiteboard at the dive shop desk that serves as a notice for tentative afternoon and night dives, and when they have a minimum number of divers interested in going out (3?) they schedule one. Of course, I have only been there in "normal" times.

They still use the white board. They were still doing afternoon dives as of last August if they had enough folks signed-up. Not sure what the minimum is.You can always call/email/FB Messenger them.

Did you end up booking at Blue Angel in November?

I am there from 11/2-11/9
So far nobody has signed up for afternoon dives that week, I am not sure if the boats will go out.
Waiting until it gets closer to make alternate plans, as I would really like to do at least 3-4 dives per day vs 2.
I arrive Nov 7 so won’t dive until the 8th.

They want at least 3 signed up and can be very last minute.
You can always do shire dives or dive with another shop. Some will pick you up if needed.
I thought I’d do that last trip but ended up not needing to.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom