Scuba Club Cozumel ~ Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nhaone

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Just returned a couple weeks ago from Scuba Club Cozumel. 11/30-12/4. I finished my classwork on 11/29 and flew out 11/30 to SCC to do my open water portion.
We arrived around 3pm. Lunch was over but they made sure we got something to eat. Room was basic, no TV or phone which was a welcome relief. We had everything we needed. I was told each room has a bit different layout and personality. Private balcony if you will with hangers for wet suit, etc. Lockers are available too if you take your own lock. Hammocks on the beach to hang out.
FOOD: I never had a bad meal! Choice is limited but sufficeint and food is very good!!! Bottled water is available 24 hours and you are welcome to refill your bottles.
Safe for valuables: like bank deposit box at hotel desk
Safety: Left equipment on the balcony (ist floor/ground) and never had a problem, many times we didnt ever lock our room.
Internet: My hometown suffered a bad ice storm while I was gone...my only connection to the states was my laptop. Depending on room you can get signal WIFI. Not ever a problem.
Walking distance to town and grocery for snacks and soda pop.
Dive Shop: on grounds and across street. They were great. Did my dives with Jose who is awesome and made me feel very safe during all 4 dives!
I did go on the boat for dives but had a problem with seaskickness. TAKE bonnies with you!
This is a first class dive operation and the staff are very accomodating and great!
My problem is since I did my first dives with them, how can the others compare?
I would definately recommend Scuba Club Coz for any diver.

Thanks for the report!

Hey nhaone!!

Great to hear you got your OW done and had a successful trip to Scuba Club!
Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom