Scuba based reality show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They could follow me around, filming me while I spend ten minutes trying to get a decent photo of a nudibranch. Thrilling moments in television. Somewhere in a drawer, I have my old PADI Master Diver card. :)

Ha ha ha i am waiting my new Padi MSD card to arrive

They aren’t going to do anything really dangerous, I think. They probably want challenges that ruined you to over come some psychological barrier. Like navigating an wreck (read picturesque artificial reef) with a blacked out mask. Find and “rescue” another diver from some horrible fate.

It is unlikely they are bringing anyone to Honduras to anything the insurance company would find risky. They’ll want a couple of hot girls, the divorced mom, a couple of hotshot guys, the older slightly grizzled diver and the task aster hostess. Underwater challenges, a good back story and some surface hook-ups.

The scuba version of every mature baking show on TV. With bikinis.

We should help them script the reality drama part.

There should be at least a couple of DIR guys to keep it real, someone who just got their AOW to instruct everyone else, and a big brawl over split fins. I'm sure they can find several divers to strap giant knives to their calves to fend off nurse sharks. The bonus materials on the DVD can include a drunken debate about bubble models.

It all sounds terribly uninteresting to me. Hard to believe there would be much interest unless topside drama. Only way to make it really interesting is to have it all done au natural.

It all sounds terribly uninteresting to me. Hard to believe there would be much interest unless topside drama. Only way to make it really interesting is to have it all done au natural.
My tolerance for diving BS in movies is inversely proportional to the amount of clothing. Jessica Alba in a bikini and you can do what ever you want. Put her in a DUI dry suit and I better see her slinging correctly labeled deco gas.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom