Scuba assault investigation - Hawaii

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You sound like the guys in the Swedish jokes :depressed:.

So do not take the time to answer, I will NOT read it.

She was being what they call "Passive Aggressive"... Not the same as a girl walking down the street in a dress... The guy just took the bait and got caught in the trap...

Jim...

Thank you Jim for expressing it better than I did :). English is not my mother tongue and I felt for awhile that I was alone on this planet. :)

The guy just took the bait and got caught in the trap...
Do you seriously believe that she deliberately coaxed him to attack her and rip her reg out?

I wouldn't call that "passive-aggressive". I'd call it "a death wish". Besides, Wikipedia, too, has another definition of "passive-agressive" than you have.

While I said this before in this :deadhorse:

I will say it again.

Whether the activist deliberately provoked the diver or not, it was that diver's own choice to escalate to violence by assaulting her, and he set himself up for legal problems. Personally, I'd have mooned her, or otherwise flipped her off, and just let her stew in her own anger, rather than give her ammo to use against me.

I'm not going to argue with you about the " Definition " ... She and others like her, Have a very well thought out " PLAN " to be a pain in the ass of people they don't agree with... Collecting fish and beating small baby seals to death with clubs are legal... You don't like it... To F&%King Bad... Change the law.. But to go out and screw with others is asking for it... You got it... I said it... SHE WAS BEING A INTENTIONAL pain in the a$$ to a guy " LEGALLY " collecting fish... I have no pity for people that tease a dog then get bit....

JIM.....

I'm not going to argue with you about the " Definition " ... She and others like her, Have a very well thought out " PLAN " to be a pain in the ass of people they don't agree with... Collecting fish and beating small baby seals to death with clubs are legal... You don't like it... To F&%King Bad... Change the law.. But to go out at screw with others is asking for it... You got it... I said it... SHE WAS BEING A INTENTIONAL pain in the a$$ to a guy " LEGALLY " collecting fish... I have no pity for people that tease a dog then get bit....

JIM.....

But the dog still gets put down....

---------- Post added March 12th, 2015 at 06:44 PM ----------

I certainly do not condone actions like hers, but the guy's response was a very bad choice.

But the dog still gets put down....

---------- Post added March 12th, 2015 at 06:44 PM ----------

I certainly do not condone actions like hers, but the guy's response was a very bad choice.

I agree with what you are saying, and he got punished, and righly so. Where I do not agree is that when people are crying about the poor girl who was assaulted (true), was almost killed ( give me a break)........................... She was there in order to create trouble and most likely, got more than she deserved. :

he got punished, and righly so.

[...]She was there in order to create trouble and most likely, got more than she deserved. :
Are you seriously unable to see the total disconnect between these two parts of your post? Either he was wrong and she didn't deserve what she experienced, or she deserved it, which means the guy really isn't particularly in the wrong. You can't have both. They're mutually exclusive.

Just watch whale wars.... You will see just what these a$$-hats do....

Jim...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom