$ Scuba and the Wife $

Spending on scuba and the wife....

• I tell my wife exactly about how much I spend on scuba diving.

Votes: 103 48.1%
  • I partly tell her about how much I spend but I sneak things around so she won't complain.

Votes: 66 30.8%
  • My wife thinks scuba diving is free and the equipment were all presents from santa claus.

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • I'm a woman and I am frustrated that this is the only option I can click on!

Votes: 36 16.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife does not like getting her face wet! Life is good and she loves that I am out and about with my little diving buddies! We are at that stage were it don't matter what we do or within reason spend as long as it makes you happy!! Can you tell our kids are grown and living elsewhere? Besides they print more money every day so why not enjoy yourself?

My wife looked at my BC and said it looked ratty and worn so I should get a new one.

What have you done with my wife and can I keep this one?

My wife and I are honest with each other. I spend money on hobbies and she occasionally blows a fortune on things basically on a whim. Lol, my favorite was when I came home one day and she told me she had purchased tickets to a concert.....10 tickets to a concert. WTF?? "Well, I thought it would be fun to bring a couple of friends." I'm all for that, baby, but 8 is more than a couple....lol.

Kristopher

I got home from work yesterday and get hit with the ol "Do you know how much you spent on dive gear last month?", I grinned and said Yep! She rolled her eyes and walked away. She knows that I am heading down the tech road and well, by golly it
cost money to get that cool new gear.:wink:

She's my best friend and dive buddy, so everything is doubled on most purchases.

and man is she going to love her birthday presents!:D

At least the Poll wasn't entitled:
$ Scuba or The Wife $

:joke: Wife, kids and grandkids mean the world to me. :D

I have remained single so I can afford to buy SCUBA gear...

I saw someones signature "I got a new regulator for my wife. Best trade I ever made."

I tell the wife how much I'm going to spend, then wait two days for her to forget about it. Buy it and have it shipped to my work. When she asks about the bills, I can honsetly say...Babe, I told you about this. She replys, no you didn't and walks off.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom