$ Scuba and the Wife $

Spending on scuba and the wife....

• I tell my wife exactly about how much I spend on scuba diving.

Votes: 103 48.1%
  • I partly tell her about how much I spend but I sneak things around so she won't complain.

Votes: 66 30.8%
  • My wife thinks scuba diving is free and the equipment were all presents from santa claus.

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • I'm a woman and I am frustrated that this is the only option I can click on!

Votes: 36 16.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My partner doesn't care where my money goes as long as I pay for 50% of our bills. If he asks I would tell him.

I confess to not having read the previous pages of posts...but there is/was someone on this board who had a saying below his signature: "When I die, don't let my wife sell my scuba gear for what I told her I paid for it." (!!) I shared that line with my wife (who could use the same line about her clothes) and she loved it.

My wife knows all....and if she does not know now she will know later. So I do not bother her with these details....She does not dive...we have a dog. So someone has to take care of our dog while I dive. Seems fair to me. :D

Option #5: My wife doesn't ask and doesn't care so long as she can get the stuff she wants.

Another option #5,

I moved to fly-over land (Amarillo, TX) so she could take a "dream job".

She knows better than to even ask about how much I spend.:wink:

Another way of putting it is, never ask a question which could result in a negative response. Kids learn this very early in life with Mom, and it works pretty well later in life too. IJS :wink:

Ever look in the wife's closet and tally up the shoes, purses and clothing? We guys are not the only ones shading the truth (a bit) here. :no:

My wife knows everything because it's reported on our taxes.... and she still loves me. :)

She says, "there are worse addictions". :wink:

R..

My wife is the worst one!! She doesn't settle for the great deals I pick up on ebay or craigslist, she wants new, and it almost always has to say Scubapro. She's killing me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom