Screw sharks Im afriad of octopuses now.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sharks are easy to understand. They are all about eating. Octopi on the other hand are very intellingent. Any creature capable of camoflage/deception and has an ability to learn/adapt quickly have my full respect.

FD

fire_diver:
Sharks are easy to understand. They are all about eating. Octopi on the other hand are very intellingent. Any creature capable of camoflage/deception and has an ability to learn/adapt quickly have my full respect.

FD

One small octopus (Octopus bimaculoides) I had popped his head out of a PVC tube everyday at 1:00 pm in the afternoon. I could almost set my clock by his daiy ritual.

Ironcat:
I saw that video. Interesting story. Apparently some aquarium kept losing fish and couldn't figure it out so they put in a camera. The shark was only 3' - 4' long though.

Yeah, about the same size a 10 or 11 year old kid. Hey, isn't that about the same age as a PADI Jr Open Water diver...........

I like how it changes color right before it grabs him.

Back
Top Bottom