Scout at DEMA wanted - Mark 15.5 parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

teksimple

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I am in Baghdad, Iraq so I can't make DEMA this year. I would be willing to pay a finder's fee for a contact with Mark 15.5 parts for sale: including center section, scrubber, and spheres.

Thanks!

- Kent

teksimple:
... 15.5 parts for sale: including center section, scrubber, and spheres.
Hi Kent,
have you tried sourcing the parts yet?

Juergensen Marine on the East Coast or Divematics on the West Cost might have parts as both companies work on MK series ... I'll gladly ask Kevin and Tracy when I see them.

Steam Machines might be willing to let some spheres go, I'll ask there, too.

And there is always Colkan in Australia which provides spares and rigs in that part of the world.

Post or PM your e-mail or contact info so I can pass it on if I find a seller/supplier.

Be safe
Stefan

Thanks. Kevin is building me a Mark 15 unit, but I would like it to have the better scrubber and center section from the Mark 15.5. I did not want there to be any excuse to not have the rebreather done by the time my class starts in December! I have been unable to get ahold of Steam Machines, which is understandable since apparently they are in the process of moving from SoCal to Tennesse. If you see Kevin at DEMA, tell him the guy from Baghdad says hi and can't wait to dive his product!

OK, thanks all for the tips. I decided to just buy an entire Mark 15.5 (from Pete Readey) and just have Kevin do the electronics. Kevin is swamped with work right now so I think this is the way to go if I want to have my rig ready for my class in December.

Jeez. I could have gotten a nice used German sports sedan for the price I am paying!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom