Scorpion Bay is OPEN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep, yesterday at The Bay it was just like I had never left Tucson--loud obnoxious folk blaring mariachi on their ghetto blasters at odd times of the day and night, garbage strewn carelessly everywhere (that part especially), port-a-potties bursting at the seams. Nice dives, though.

ETA--oh, that's right. Rob, Ben and I, on our first dive together, hauled out an entire mesh bag full of trash, and the second time over the same site Ben and I filled it half full again. Yay for us :)

We found out who the boat owners were...actually family of a friend of ours. They were there on a family outing and staying pretty sober. In fact, they were very courteous about the diving. Conditions Sunday were back to 25-30'.

BTW, the Bay is supposed to be open for another month according to a deputy we spoke with on Monday.

Rescue will be at Scorpion as long as what the deputy said holds true. Didn't you get the e-mail?

If you sent one recently, no, I sure didn't. The last e-mail I received regarding Rescue, which I just reviewed, distinctly describes Two Cow.

*shrug* I dunno. Maybe my Gmail doesn't like mails sent to several addresses or something. I'd go figure it out, but I'm afraid I'm just now off to another glorious day of steering committee.

namabiru:
If you sent one recently, no, I sure didn't. The last e-mail I received regarding Rescue, which I just reviewed, distinctly describes Two Cow.

*shrug* I dunno. Maybe my Gmail doesn't like mails sent to several addresses or something. I'd go figure it out, but I'm afraid I'm just now off to another glorious day of steering committee.

I just resent it. How did the cow tipping go?

Back
Top Bottom