Scooter Fund Complete

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSandM:
Well, congratulations, scooter and battery and all . . .

Someday, maybe, somebody can explain to me why I might want a scooter . . . Since my favorite dives are the ones where I barely move and find a hundred different critters in a square meter!
Invaluable for descents & initial external surveys on dive/wreck sites with a strong opposing current, and you're geared up in doubles and deco bottles. Saves you a lot of gas, effort and energy. . .

TSandM:

Someday, maybe, somebody can explain to me why I might want a scooter . . . Since my favorite dives are the ones where I barely move and find a hundred different critters in a square meter!

Lynne, I put the over/under on you owning a scooter at 1.5 years, and I'll take the under . . .

TSandM:

There are various uses...

1. GETTING to the site.
2. Working against the current
3. Allownig you to effectively swim more gear.

I wish I had one for the Oriskany last weekend!

clgsamson:
why what's your beef with a PPD sticker? we'll send you one if you like.

sticker envy?:D

clgsamson:
why what's your beef with a PPD sticker? we'll send you one if you like.

Or an MBUE one, or a PRBF one...

(Great looking scooter BTW, Ben :), yes I am envious, I admit it)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom