School Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I am thinking about making a high school dive club. Is there anything that would prevent me from doing that like insurance. I think I have a teacher to sponsor. Would it even be a possibility?

Last edited:
Boy... that is a question for your school... most schools require at least one teacher to sponsor. Depends on if we are talking college or not.... most places require you to be 18 to sign any kind of waiver.. Start with your school and see what requirements they have...

I think it's a great idea. With a teacher in charge, it could be a great venue for encouraging young people to take up diving.

My university has an awesome Scuba program. I always wanted to get into diving, but never actually did it and am not sure I ever would have had I not needed a random 1 hour credit to graduate and noticed there was a scuba class.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom