SBM Whiskey Wreck Expert

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I should be there. The wife loves that black friday shopping. I might have a tag-a-long with me

The wife and I will be there also. Look forward to the dive and SI. (The Sat @ 11 am).

Randy/Carlotta

Water was great today, looking forward to diving with more ScubaBoarders tomorrow :D

I can hear the surf. Hope that is not a problem. We haven't been to the beach yet, and probably will not here at the motel. Going to breakfast and then to find the Whiskey Wreck.

I went to the wrong parking lot last night looking for it and turned into the wrong way on a one way. Infact I ran over the curb in what appeared to be an entrance. I wasn't the only one who had done this, I was following someone else's tracks. Just a little embarrassing! Came back and looked at the map Mike_s posted and found out I was in the wrong place! :)

Back
Top Bottom