SBM Whiskey Wreck Expert

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Snepdiver,
Do you have room for two more for the Saturday dive? I have been trying for a couple of weeks to set something up with a local dive shop for a boat dive but it didn't work out and now we are going to do the shore dive(s). SuperBugMan has suggested he might be able to come in another thread and we would really like to participate. We arrive Friday and are staying through Sunday, so anytime would be ok with us.

Randy

Fine with me. I just need to get some diving in. Step son will be in town from Army and he needs some recreational diving. All of his diving is work.
I will be arriving in South Alabama Friday am unless I can escape from Atlanta Thursday. Which, By the way is my goal. Where are you from in North Alabama?

Things look good at this point in time, as long as the gulf stays flat on the beaches I'm still interested in going :) It looks like it'll be a tad warmer too, even better!

What time would you want to dive on Saturday, I'm trying to firm up plans as I'll be pretty busy tomorrow. I'm probably going to be heading to Mobile to go watch a jamband play Saturday night - so maybe meet up late morning or mid-day?

I'm going to be diving with some other SB'ers on Friday off the beaches of FL if you guys are interested. Pensacola Beach Reef, probably followed up by a dive at the Whiskey so they can get some spear time in. Not sure of times...

Mat how about givingme a call when ya all make it back to Gulf Shore I might join you guys for the Wiskey 752-0191

Either one or both as long as Fri. is not to early. The wife wants to hit the sales

How about 11AM at Bahama Bob's?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom