Sbers-July 2006-Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Woo hoo, this is gonna be great! Change our dive op to Dive w/Martin if you wanna- changed our minds! Okay, Scubabum, look for a pm from me about our shore dives.

Foo, I called them earlier in the week and I plan to go with DWM also unless I here from another operator that currently does not have any openings. I will probably start with them on Saturday. Maybe I will see you on the boat later in the week, or we can coordinate a night dive with them. Jeff

Diversified Divers Scuba Club will be at the Reef Club, diving with Sand Dollar Sports, July 1 - 11.

Look for the "Diversified Divers" Tee Shirts and Caps.

www.diversifieddivers.com

okiejeff:
Foo, I called them earlier in the week and I plan to go with DWM also unless I here from another operator that currently does not have any openings. I will probably start with them on Saturday. Maybe I will see you on the boat later in the week, or we can coordinate a night dive with them. Jeff

Cool! We are only diving 2 days with them, 3 dives on the 4th (Tues) and 2 dives on the 5th. We're probably going to limit our night dives to shore diving- doing this trip on the cheap, if ya know what I mean! Hope I get to meet you, maybe we can dive together?

Foo:
Cool! We are only diving 2 days with them, 3 dives on the 4th (Tues) and 2 dives on the 5th. We're probably going to limit our night dives to shore diving- doing this trip on the cheap, if ya know what I mean! Hope I get to meet you, maybe we can dive together?

post time 2:58am girl do you ever sleep....:D

parrotheaddiver:
post time 2:58am girl do you ever sleep....:D

I am nocturnal, somewhat prone to insomnia. I have to squelch my natural rhythm cycle during the school year, but in the summer I do whatever I wanna. :D When I was a kid, I can remember many miserable nights being put to bed at a "reasonable bedtime" and either laying there/tossing and turning for hours, or reading with a flashlight and getting busted, or listening to my sisters' snoring, or plucking feathers out of my pillow... you get my drift? It would be easier to be cut out of another cloth, but at least I see a lot of infomercials.:wink:

Foo:
I am nocturnal, somewhat prone to insomnia. I have to squelch my natural rhythm cycle during the school year, but in the summer I do whatever I wanna. :D When I was a kid, I can remember many miserable nights being put to bed at a "reasonable bedtime" and either laying there/tossing and turning for hours, or reading with a flashlight and getting busted, or listening to my sisters' snoring, or plucking feathers out of my pillow... you get my drift? It would be easier to be cut out of another cloth, but at least I see a lot of infomercials.:wink:

I, too, am a nightowl. I play music and I'm a "regular" at my neighborhood bar; I very rarely go to bed before midnight, and sometimes much later. I grudgingly drag myself out of bed at the last second possible in order to stumble in to work at about 8:30, and I fully wake up somewhere en route.

But when I get to Cozumel, an instantaneous change comes over me, and I become a Morning Person. Starting the first morning there, I am awake at dawn's first light, and I'm out in a hammock with a book a couple of hours before the dive boats start to load up. At night, if I am up until 10, I'm dozing at the table.

What's up with that?

Late to the party here, but will be with Alcina July 15-22, staying at Casa Mexicana and diving with Blue XT Sea (and one dive with Deep Exposure for some research for clients and to demo some equipment).

I think that makes the list:

cowboyneal: June 23- July 2; Hotel Cozumel, Dive Paradise
okiejeff: June 29-July 7, Fiesta Americana
Brules: July 1-8, El Coz, Papa Hogs
Gryz: July 1-8, diving in Coz, staying in PDC
scubabum2: July 1-5, Casa del Mar, Aldora
windycitydiver: July 1-8, Caribe Blu, Blue Angel
zzzScuba: July 1-11, Reef Club, Sand Dollar
WadeGuthrie: July 2-7, Casa Mexicana, Blue XT Sea
parrotheaddiver: July 3-7, Hotel Coz, Blue XT Sea
Foo July 3-7 Casa Del Mar/Dive with Martin
Scott101: July 8th -15th, Reef Club, Scuba w/Allison