Sb

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Is it just my computer...or are you guys having recent troubles logging onto the forum from time to time....frustrating......?

LOL it is a cronic issue that is going on with the hosting servers they are switching to "our" own servers now but the switch is kinda going rocky. . . hopefully it will end ok in the mean time check out the chat room while it is down :D:D:D

http://impub.com/mychat/chat/index.php3

It is just you.:D

check out the site support forum. SB isn't happy with their current hosting solution and are in the process of migrating everything to a new dedicated server w/ a different hosting provider. I suspect everything will be peachy within the next month or so.

amascuba:
check out the site support forum. SB isn't happy with their current hosting solution and are in the process of migrating everything to a new dedicated server w/ a different hosting provider. I suspect everything will be peachy within the next month or so.

I know little about this 'server stuffs'---is it a lenghty and complex proceedure,,,,can't just flip a switch??

In the meantime it took me at least an hour to get onboard tonight. Hopefully I will be able to stay here for a little bit.

humanphibian:
Alan,

This problem is EXACTLY why I quit watching SB.

I'd rather spend my time chatting with friends than waiting for a screen to change.

If anyone is looking for me I'll be on Jeff's board at:

www.JWScuba.com :coffee:

Scott,,,, it is crazy,,,,this has been an issue for seems weeks on end,,,,, I really enjoy the board in genreal, but it does get so tiring! DecoStop and ZenDiving have no issues like this.....well not being a 'paying' supporter, guess I really have no reason to *****. :shakehead

texdiveguy:
Scott,,,, it is crazy,,,,this has been an issue for seems weeks on end,,,,, I really enjoy the board in genreal, but it does get so tiring! DecoStop and ZenDiver have no issues like this.....well not being a 'paying' supporter, guess I really have no reason to *****. :shakehead

LOL trust me dude I am a paying supporter I have gotten alot of good info here and it is so worth the wait some people just can't hang :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom