Suggestion SB Mobile Style - Upgrade...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
El Orans

El Orans

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Our current Mobile style is not up-to-date with all functionality vBulletin now offers.

Which features in the SB Default style should be implemented in the Mobile Style first?

Nope.

The SB default style has been modified extensively. There's no up-to-date list available.

Besides, if you don't use functionality "X" regularly in the SB Default style, adding it to the Mobile style is not really critical. :no:

I think it is safe to say that the items brought up so far, are things that I would DEFINITELY use on the SB Mobile (which is where I am any time I am not at work). So what wis required to find out what will happen and what will not?

I would suggest the "thanks" button be incorporated.
The ability to keep the previous text in a PM when you reply to it.....similar to quoting a post.

Also, having the new PM's show in BOLD would be nice so that they jump out as being unread.
Multi-quote button would be nice for replying to the threads via Mobile.
I think it is safe to say that the items brought up so far, are things that I would DEFINITELY use on the SB Mobile (which is where I am any time I am not at work). So what is required to find out what will happen and what will not?
Four items have been mentioned so far.

It depends on the complexity and available time. If a change can be made in a matter of minutes, it may get done earlier.

Also, this thread has only been posted a short time. There may be other input in the coming weeks.

Laurens - Thanks for considering our responses.

Other functionality that will be considered:
  • User Profile;
  • Search;
  • FAQ;
  • Social Groups.
Posted via Mobile Device
Also, this message may be made optional (user setting).

Other functionality that will be considered:
  • User Profile;
  • Search;
  • FAQ;
  • Social Groups.
Also, this message may be made optional (user setting).

Cool.

Posted via wireless network on my new Death Star

The possibility to display this line is meant to enhance the user's privacy. It will not be user-definable.

How does it enhance user privacy?

Btw Steve that's what your signature line is for :wink:

Jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Posted via Mobile Device

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom