SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guys, I just joined the Great Florida bunch of divers. should any of you renounce, I'd take his/her place. living in south Tampa, one diver gear (with diver) available on my car. PM me in case of availability.

TheCaptain:
Guys, I just joined the Great Florida bunch of divers. should any of you renounce, I'd take his/her place. living in south Tampa, one diver gear (with diver) available on my car. PM me in case of availability.

Captain - did you actually sign up? If not you need to. You really want to take care of choosing your dive boats asap. I think they can help you with finding a roomie, if you'd like. I know many are looking to share.

Missdirected:
Captain - did you actually sign up? If not you need to. If you want sign up for the boats that I am on. Will you be there for all of the days? I may have space in my room.

MD, thakyou very much. I should sign in the next days, once I'll have a glue of what's up in that we on the business side and understand which are the best dives to do. As for the room, I appreciate, but either I'll sleep on the sofa or I'll be :bash: :smash: killed by my sweet girlfriend :). Most probably I'll look for other solutions or I'll put myself in the hand of Luck, hoping not to have a snoring roommate :wink:.
Thecaptain

Gary, did you notice anybody missing on that list????? :D

BIGSAGE136:
How is life raising a teenager?:D

LOL - make that two. The oldest is off to college next year, and the other is a junior.

You can give me some pointers when we get together.

Marc

Well, booked the dives. Now for other stuff. We are looking to share room expenses with others. We are a party of three, two adults and a 12 year old boy. If we could split a two bedroom with another couple that would work, kids welcome! We stayed at Ocean Pointe a year ago, and there is ample room for the kids in the main area. So we are obviously kid friendly.

If you are interested, let me know via PM, or on the board.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom