SB community, we NEED your help and input....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You make us all proud!!! I am certain that young Brian and his family will forever appreciate you, not to mention that they will never forget what you did today.

Thank you for allowing us to contribute to your efforts. And yeah, I can hardly type now.

Maria

Joe,

Job more than well done. Outstanding, sir, just outstanding! I wish that more people in this world cared as much as you obviously do.

Rob

P.S.---And to Maria, thank you for helping all of this along! :luxhello:

R

There was one thing upon reflecting all that went on yesterday......something really important that was left out due to the haste of posting on the thread.

While talking to Brian after everybody had left, we were discussing diving and the differences between the both. When explained to him about a total new world and feeling that is experienced while diving, his eyes lit up and said that was the second thing he wanted to do. O.k. here goes me again heart on sleeve, I told him when he completes his jumps to contact me, I should be an Instructor by then (if not I know of a few) and would certify him to dive. We would go diving, place to be determined, time as you know depends on Brian and the miracle of medicine. He is a strong boy and determined to beat his illness.

I would be more than willing to chip in for associated costs to make this wish come true. Perhaps setting up a fund for this and other wishes we could grant through this board would be fantastic. You are doing a most excellent thing and mere thanks are not enough.

jawfish:
I would be more than willing to chip in for associated costs to make this wish come true. Perhaps setting up a fund for this and other wishes we could grant through this board would be fantastic. You are doing a most excellent thing and mere thanks are not enough.
I too would be willing to make a contribution to making another "wish" come true. Thanks for representing the diving community to this family. Let me know how I can help.

Snowbear:
Is it possible to donate to the MAWF and specify where it goes?

I can ask, they have called me all day yesterday and a few calls last night left on the answering machine. I am pretty sure that they would be more than grateful that an entire community that spans across the globe wants to help out. Will post sit reps as information is channeled to me.

congrats on the wings there little buddy have a great X-mas and a very happy new years.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom