SB community, we NEED your help and input....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry I'm a little late. I just found this thread.

:balloon

All the best Brian and family.

DMP you're a very special person.
:)

jawfish:
I would be more than willing to chip in for associated costs to make this wish come true. Perhaps setting up a fund for this and other wishes we could grant through this board would be fantastic. You are doing a most excellent thing and mere thanks are not enough.
is there going to be a fund, i'd be more than willing to make donation, perhaps through paypal, as i'm across the pond
let me know an it will be done

brian
chin up lad, our thought's are with you :happywave

:goldfish: :fish:

:chicken:

Congrats Brian on getting your wings. Way to go champ!

Brian is back home as of last night. Stopped by today due to my vacation starting tomorrow. He is in fine spirits and is doing fine, mom told me to give you guys a BIG Thank You for all your support and prayers. Everything that was sent to me was delivered today (He especially loved the Nemo pic that was sent clear across the world). Had to get him a ski cap for his noggin didn't want it getting cold cause all the snow we have gotten. A special thanks to those who sent things for Brian, I don't think that you could have made him anymore happier than he is.

Just got off the phone with Brian, he is doing quite well. No relapses, follow up appointment was yesterday went well in remission. He told me tell all of you, thank you and he hopes your New Years is a great one cause his will be......still going to jump out of a plane, then my turn comes.

DMP:
Just got off the phone with Brian, he is doing quite well. No relapses, follow up appointment was yesterday went well in remission. He told me tell all of you, thank you and he hopes your New Years is a great one cause his will be......still going to jump out of a plane, then my turn comes.

Brian - The wings you got are very special. You probably know already that wings come in all shapes and sizes. I've got some imaginary eagle's wings. They carry me far. I'll pass them along to you. Some of the fishes of the deep have wings as well. I bet the manta ray will take you wherever your mind wants to go. There's a lot of exploring for you to do. From the previous threads it looks like you got what it takes!

Brian,

Congratulations on your wings! Do you know how many people would give anything for jump wings and pilot wings? I look up to and admire your courage. Here's a quote from another brave man like you:

Never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never!
--Sir Winston Churchill

Greetings and best wishes from Georgia!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom