Save the Date: Oct 18-20 GLWC Fall Meet and Greet.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

new to the board am gonna try to make it. if new guys are allowed to go :D looking forward to learning a lot

New people are welcome to join and yes we all learn from each other.
Come and be a part we all were new at one time or another so you will be in good company.
See you there.

CamG

New people are welcome to join and yes we all learn from each other.
Come and be a part we all were new at one time or another so you will be in good company.
See you there.

CamG

I ditto Cam; don't miss this event. You will become a better person and better diver for it......well, at least a better diver. :eyebrow:

Copy and post with what you're bringing.

Denny Wisniewski - Polish Kielbasa from Toledo
Tim Bixler- Chili (Is there any interest in a cookoff?)If not we'll bring two pots like in the spring.

Copy and post with what you're bringing.

---------- Post added September 10th, 2013 at 07:01 AM ----------

Sadly unless the weather is complete crap I will not make it :( We have one more race to run and I have a shot at track champion. Two of my boys are just a couple of points behind me and there are several other racers all bunched up near the top in points it is very competitive. I gotta take a stab at it.

John Walko - Sausage & Peppers with rolls, some snacks

---------- Post added September 12th, 2013 at 03:11 PM ----------

I'll be coming up on Friday...but have to come home on Saturday. That happens to be the week of my Wife's birthday and we are surprising her with some family in town that weekend. I need to get back on Saturday to spend some time with the relatives

John Walko - Sausage & Peppers with rolls, some snacks

Mike and Cindy - Big Pot O' Chili

Looks like we will be able to come down for Friday festivities this fall. So will probably be diving Friday and up for the Red Pig Friday night! :banana::banana:

---------- Post added September 12th, 2013 at 04:23 PM ----------

I gotta take a stab at it.

Bix... Your ditching us for fame and glory???? You know that's not the GLWC way! :no:

:rofl3:

I'll be there Fri and Sat. Count my in for the Pig on Fri night Denny. I'm not yet sure what I'll bring. I'll be leaving sometime Sat evening.

My buddy and I will be at Gilboa that same weekend. I would love to meet you guys!

My buddy and I will be at Gilboa that same weekend. I would love to meet you guys!

We will be gathering at the horseshoe turnaround at the end of the trail. Com'on down!

---------- Post added October 4th, 2013 at 10:35 AM ----------

Potential bad news: I was at Gilboa last Mon. and Todd said that at that point there was no wood available for the campfires. He couldn't tell me whether we would have it at Meet & Greet or not. Maybe that has been rectified since then; I'll have to call and find out. If you guys are going there between now and the 18th, really put the pressure on Mike to get some wood. IMO, this could jeopardize future M & G's at that location. If anyone hears anything different, post it here and the GLWC FB site.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom