Savannah, Georgia dive charters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The biggest problem around here is that The best diving is 20 to 30mls out. There is some out 12 to 15 mls, but those are still a 20 ml out from the dock. At the cost of fuel it makes it hard to take 1 or 2 people. The only 2 I know that runs charters around here is : : Mako Dive Charter : : Nice guy met him in the shop one day. And I-95 Exit 87    Richmond Hill . Best of luck!

The biggest problem around here is that The best diving is 20 to 30mls out. There is some out 12 to 15 mls, but those are still a 20 ml out from the dock. At the cost of fuel it makes it hard to take 1 or 2 people. The only 2 I know that runs charters around here is : : Mako Dive Charter : : Nice guy met him in the shop one day. And I-95 Exit 87*** Richmond Hill . Best of luck!

Thanks Jamie
However, we're soon to be located at our new 4000sf facility at I-95 exit 90 in mid feb.
Our 30 foot contender can take up to 6 people. We hope to get the charters back online this spring as I bring in another captain. You can see more details at the savannah scuba forum

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom