Savannah Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

darcy:
i plan on diving near savannah for thanksgiving weekend too, got any trips going out or could you point to any that are worth a damn? would love to hop on one to work off that turkey!

Hello Darcy

I'm headed for the Caribbean until the 28th so we cant help out at this time. I know of no other legitimate dive charters in the area other than TLC charters. There may be more but I'm not aware of them.
We will be chartering every weekend thereafter though so please check back. We dove Gray's Reef last weekend and had pretty good viz.

octotat:
Well, I agreed to meet a lady friend for a romantic Thanksgiving holiday in Savannah, and was wondering if there was a sneak away opportunity for a dive there. Can't be a full day trip, but a morning or afternoon could be doable. I'm guessing most dives out of Savannah are longer boat trips, but if there is a local sneak, I'd really be up for that. I'll probably pull into town on late on the 23rd and will be leaving Sunday afternoon.

I am actually going to be in Savannah in December. Did you find a good place to dive or did the "lady friend" keep you too busy?
I would like to do a few dives while I am there.

Didn't even bring my gear. I wondered if the river had any artifacts. Lots of ship and boat traffic though, I wouldn't dive it without a local guide.

octotat:
Didn't even bring my gear. I wondered if the river had any artifacts. Lots of ship and boat traffic though, I wouldn't dive it without a local guide.

If I was going on a romantic weekend I wouldn't bring my dive gear either.
Do you know any local guides there? And what kind of artifacts do you look for?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom