Saturday Dive...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Think of it like this Erika; If you weren't short, we wouldn't be tall. All is right with the world.:)

Profile for dive #1 today:

Attachments

• profile1.JPG
    profile1.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 64
hah good point

hey erika, just think that you have less surface area to get pummelled by the waves and current. you'll be dusting past the dudes in no time. :)

Thanks. Im already starting to do that. i got past the waves brfore nick this time without him having to tow me out past the surf. im getting better at it every time i go out.

OMG! Ooompa loompa!

Thats sooo bad
04.gif

Yeah I kinda had a hard time walking over those rocks, Just 'cause you could get into water that was deep enough to float in closer to shore...shorty!
04.gif

My feet hurt so bad tonite. I think it's time to get me some real dive boots. Nuthin' quite as painful as stubbing your froze toes over and over again on cold hard rocks..

Nick

Yep. frozen stubed toes. the best. yep my height did some good for me yesterday:) Whats wrong with Ooomp Loompa. those guys are cute :)

Back
Top Bottom