Saturday Dive...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Show up at 8 am. Ill be here on this one. So who eles is going? Oh and not to scare every one but today where i was diving the water temp was 50 on the first dive and 49 on the second. But when diving on wed. it was 55 so who knows

Yayy diving!! I'll be there at 8am also. Roteri..Around 8am would be great. Usually everyone stands around talking for a while before diving anyways so be there around 8 and you should be good :) Nick

I think last time we dove. we stood around talking longer then diving :D oh well its fun either way

Had a good time today. With nick and Robert. Hey imagine that i rembered peoples names. The first dive it was all three of us and it was tons of fun had camera and got lots of photos. vis 15ft some swell and surge. not to bad surf. saw lobsters and torpedo ray and lots of other stuff. The second dive it was me and nick robert decided to wait out for us to return. on the way down i fell, but didnt get hurt. then the dive was good high tide made it easy to get in and out water temp at surface was 50 and robert said at depth it was 48 Burr.... i thought i was in california water not washington. was a good dive got to about 33' both times first dive was about 30 min and second was a bout 45-50 great fun. Got sunburnt. Oh and got a good photo of the cliff to walk down here it is Trail.jpg ok and i always wondered how you guys can get out past the waves walking this phot explains alotHeight.jpg never relized i was that small compared to them untill Robert took this photo.

Thanks i did not know that :) it just makes entrys that much easer :)

Man that picture really does make her look tiny, but in her defense I am kinda a bit of a giant :)

Thanks Erika and Robert for great dives today. Lotsa fun, calm seas, small surf, quite decent viz, what else do ya need!

Ohh yeah, I got sunburned too, ouch!

Nick

LOL, Umpa Lumpa!!

Yeah, it was a great dive. And yes, I wussed out on the second dive. I didn't eat this morning and was just drained for the second. BUT, I'm ready to go party tonight and Erika's going to bed at 8... :cheers:

Great dive today guys, thanks!!:yelclap:

//edit
Oh yeah, I got fried too... more talking on the beach then diving :D

:rofl3: i knew some one would have a hayday with that photo. I like my height :) I may have chalanges but it makes it that much more fun :) and entertaining to watch me enter the waves :) hey whats wrong with two kayak dives yesterday and 2 long walk dives today i deserve to go to bed early :) Thanks for the defence nick. Gee how many :) can i fit in one post?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom