Saturday Boat dives in July

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

qglad

Reaction score
I'm going to be a widower for most of the month of July. I have already booked boat dives on the Outlaw 7/17 and the Blue Fathoms 7/21. Does anyone have a recommendation for an open boat dive on 7/10 or 7/24? I generally dive with the crew from TSC however; I am open for anything leaving out of central NJ.

qglad:
I'm going to be a widower for most of the month of July. I have already booked boat dives on the Outlaw 7/17 and the Blue Fathoms 7/21. Does anyone have a recommendation for an open boat dive on 7/10 or 7/24? I generally dive with the crew from TSC however; I am open for anything leaving out of central NJ.
Hey qglad,
The Pirate King II, sailing from Barnegat Light NJ, has dives scheduled for both days that you are looking for. The 7/10/04 dive with a 7:00 am departure will be in the 70' to 90' ft. depth range and is two tanks. The 7/24/04 dive is a night dive with a 6:00 pm departure and will also be two tanks and in the 60' to 80' ft. range. If you want to get on either one of these trips contact me through the phone number on my website.www.piratekingcharters.com :pirate: :pirate: :pirate:

CPT Rob, how many spots do you have left open for 10 Jul?

www.piratekingcharters.com
sylvester:
Hello Sylvester,
I belive at this time I have about six spots available for 7/10/04, I will give you an accurate number of divers on the boat by Tuesday of this coming week. I am running double diving trips and fishing trips through Monday night and I will not have the time to get online. I have one of the shops that use the boat on that day and I want to see how many divers they have coming with them before I over book the boat. The dive shop will be more than happy to have you and your friends join us that day if you are interested. Feel free to give me a call the phone number is on the web site.
Thanks, and hope to have you join us soon,
Capt. Rob

MB104:
If you dive with anyone besides TSC, I am going to tell Syd on you! And you know how THAT can get....

Look. I still want to be alowed in the shop. Don't tell Sid a thing. Besides, I would love to dive with them. They just arn't sponsering a boat every saturday in July. (whats a guy to do???)

sylvester:
Silvester,

I'm going to try and get on this boat.

You might remember me from the Coney Island on 6/5, I was the one hurling into a bucket beofre I droped over the side for the second dive.

If any of you guys are up for going on this boat it would be nice to have someone to buddy with that I've met before.

sylvester:
Hi Sylvester,
Good news is there are 6 spaces left for Saturday July 10, 2004. The Pirate King II will depart at 7:00 AM. from the 18th street marina in Barnegat Light NJ. and the dive will be at a 60'-70' depth range with a two tank diving day. If you would like to join us you can give Chuck a call at East Coast Dive Shop (609) 646-5090, they have the boat that day and will take care of signing you up for the dive. If you have any question, need directions, or want to see the rest of my dive schedule you can go to my web site. If you want to talk to me directly you can reach me at the phone number on my web site.
Thanks and see you soon,
Capt. Rob :pirate: :icosm07: :pirate:

qglad yes I remember you now. I dont know about this trip yet I will make note of it see what happens after the weekend of the 4th. I still have to do a map recon andf figure out where the marina is and how long it will take me to get there from here in central Pa.

I just spoke to the shop Let me see what I can work out my wife will spaz, I am taking a PPB class the weekend of the 1st now maybe this lol, she will not give my any more allowance.

If I go since the dives will be shallow, any body game to teach a cherry how to catch bugs? I wanna catch a bug I can bring home.

qglad:
You might remember me from the Coney Island on 6/5, I was the one hurling into a bucket beofre I droped over the side for the second dive.

If any of you guys are up for going on this boat it would be nice to have someone to buddy with that I've met before.
Oh my god that image still haunts me! I was out cold on the platform after the first dive. That actually woke me up.

I may be up for the 10th. I'm dying to get out on another boat.

sylvester:
If I go since the dives will be shallow, any body game to teach a cherry how to catch bugs? I wanna catch a bug I can bring home.
Yeah BUUUUUUUUUUGS!!! I got a goodie bag before that Coney Island trip, and just picked up a gauge.

Hey maybe we can get the black cloud to come out too? He's not into looking for bugs, though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom