Saturday August 1st Malibu Beach Clean-Up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Empty V

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey Beach Crabs, my local LDS Channel Islands Scuba will be holding an above and below water beach clean-up. If you frequent this great site, and parts of it really are great, now is your chance to give back. Here's the description of the event off of Channel Islands Scuba

"Leo Carrillo State Beach, we dive there often and want to do our part to keep it clean. Divers and non-divers alike, please come down and help pick up trash from the beach. Bags will be provided and we will have a BBQ lunch at noon.

Get there early for parking ($10) and help us do our part to keep the oceans we love clean. Bring the whole family, friends and fellow divers."

So who's game?

Billy

Hi Billy,

I'm going to be at Refuigo Sat. with a class but are going to Leo on Sun. to bad it's not happening on Sun.

John

Hey Billy,

I'm going to try and be there. If I can, I hope to see you there.

K

I'm taking a computer class (Lightroom) all day Saturday or I'd be there. Have fun Billy.

Hey Billy, isn't "local LDS" redundant?

I'm taking a computer class (Lightroom) all day Saturday or I'd be there. Have fun Billy.

Hey Billy, isn't "local LDS" redundant?

Going off topic for a moment, I've been interested in taking a Lightroom class. Can you give me any details about it?

Thanks,

Wally

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom