Saturday After Thanksgiving Dive and Picnic @ Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Speaking of "barter week", I'm still waiting to see what a non-cook could bring.

I've frequently brought shrimp rings to bring-a-dish events and they have gone over well. Y'all's thoughts?

I'm really looking fwd to this. I just hope that since Lisa and I are diving the a.m. trip out of Riviera, there will still be some warm bird for us around 130pm when we arrive.
Is this an attempt to barter "warm bird" for?:wink:

Speaking of "barter week", I'm still waiting to see what a non-cook could bring.

I've frequently brought shrimp rings to bring-a-dish events and they have gone over well. Y'all's thoughts?
Krista said to me just tonight... No one has offerred plastic-ware, plates or cups... She is sure she is going to to be running around ... (like a turkey with its head cut off) ... attempting to be sure everyone has cutlery and napkins ... (for some unknown reason)

I'll bring paper goods: plates, napkins, plastic ware, garbage bags

Krista said to me just tonight... No one has offerred plastic-ware, plates or cups... She is sure she is going to to be running around ... (like a turkey with its head cut off) ... attempting to be sure everyone has cutlery and napkins ... (for some unknown reason)

I believe Lisa has that covered except she'll need to give it to someone who's getting there earlier than we are :eyebrow:

Is this an attempt to barter "warm bird" for?

Since everything was pushed fwd a few hours, the morning boat diver folks just want to make sure our turkey isn't being served by the Quarterdeck although the Quarterdeck is a great plan if the party continues on past sundown. :rofl3:

I'll keep that in mind, unless Lisa has a way to get it to you.

The Quarterdeck is a great plan if the party continues on past sundown. :rofl3:
Now that's a fact! :D

Stick with me and you will do more than get chased from the docks!
Bill
Fortunately, Nancy was there to protect me from the old rich dock-owner who insisted that I learn to navigate so I didn't get near his dock. She knee capped him, and we went on our merry way (doing UW dock inspections).

Last edited:
Back to Barter Week... I'm still trying to get rid of some fuzzy stuff in the refridge, dirty laundry, and some unpaid bills. Any trades? I'd be willing to take anything of questionable value - like maybe some LionFish Recipes????

I got some of that too.. I can give it to you and then your fuzzy stuff, dirtly laundry and unpaid bills will have company. :)

Ohh.. I have some dryer lint for ya, and some yard work, and house cleaning you can have also.

Wait, you're supposed to take something in return!
(but the dryer lint does sound tempting...)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom