Saturday after Thanksgiving (11/27) BHB Turkey Fry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah..

writing it down ...burgers AND buns. LOL.

up until now, I was focused on fresh horse radish, raw oysters, ****ake shrooms and sage leaves for Mom's dinner. but now i got my mind right, Boss.

Fresh cranberry and orange relish, barley pops (reeb), burgers and buns.
Well, to serve burgers without buns is to invite anarchy :D

Sounds like you guys are gonna have a blast. I am coming down from Manitoba, Canada to do my AOW with Silent World in Key Largo around that time and would love to just drive down there and meet some of you. The fact that you live right there in the Keys just fascinates me.....

Would there be any objections and if not exactly where is this place?

I should say that I dont plan on doing the dive, a little too inexperienced for that.

Sounds like you guys are gonna have a blast. I am coming down from Manitoba, Canada to do my AOW with Silent World in Key Largo around that time and would love to just drive down there and meet some of you. The fact that you live right there in the Keys just fascinates me.....

Please join us. Phil Foster Park is East off of I95 In Riveria Beach
Go East on Blue Heron Blvd until you go over the bridge & make a left into the park.
Go straight (it curves a little) until you have to make a decision left or right go left then right & follow it until you see groups of tables & the bathrooms. We usually have the table on the north side of the bathroom.
Someone else will probably post better directions for you.
Deb

cooltech:
If you would rather bring pies that is cool too... (Publix has great key lime pie... yummm!)
NOOOOO!!!! Not store bought.:no::no: Fresh squeezed keylime juice folded into eggs, sweetened condensed milk and some other stuff, then poured into crushed graham cracker crust and baked.
Will bring 2. (and the oil as already noted)

BHB is not in the keys. It is about 2 hrs north. Take the turnpike north from the keys to I-95 North. It will be about 65 miles to Blue Heron Boulevard.

As far as diving, BHB is a common area for check out dives. Max depth might be as deep as 22 ft.

Regardless if you choose to dive or not, we would love to have ya, eh!

We are coming form Orlando and leaving at 8 in the morning. Will anyone that lives close to the bridge be their early enough to lock down Pavilion 1 and 2 closes to the bathrooms?
That is already taken care of and we generally use the pavilion closest to the bathroom and secure the picnic tables around the pavilion

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom