Saturday, 6/22 at the Lakes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by HOMEYLLAMA
I also had a great time and is good to see so many people sharing something they love. We missed ya Dee, hope ya like the book.BTW, never let Beast salt yer watermelon.:yuck:

Ditto...it was a fun time. BUT next time I can do without the Texas mud, that was a pain in the :moon: to wash out. It was great to feed the fish (Thanks for the hotdogs Mike!) and explore the bus! :bounce:

Just wanted everyone to know I had really good time. Agree with Emma the mud entry was something to avoid in future. Cant make it this weekend. Promised a instructor friend of mine I would help with his Stress and Rescue class at Blue Lagoon.:jester:

Originally posted by HOMEYLLAMA
I also had a great time and is good to see so many people sharing something they love. We missed ya Dee, hope ya like the book.BTW, never let Beast salt yer watermelon.:yuck:

I missed you guys, too! Thanks for the book, Homey. It' s just what I was looking for. I still think we have some new species of perch in TL....some of those pics don't match!

Ya'll let Beast near your watermelon??? Oh Man..I shoulda warned ya about that! :eek:ut:

Thanks for the report! About what depth does the thermocline kick in?
when the lake isn't stirred up by the rain the viz is good down to 20-25 where the termocline begins, from there on to 50 it gets cooler and cooler. (and a bit cloudy near the bottom)
crappy rain..... STEVE? how's the weather there? Wednesday a wash out?

tony

YES.....it`s a bust.:(
I`m going to shoot for Sunday if the weather permits.I have to be
up at Chain O Lakes this Sat. for my nieces wedding.The viz will probably still be low Sun.I will check it out Sat. eve when I get back and let you know.Sun, If I can see the bank 2-5 I`m going to get wet regardless!:)

I want to try out the LP95 Beast loned me!:D

Back
Top Bottom