Saturday, 6/22 at the Lakes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fetch

Contributor
Reaction score
You can tell the week is starting off rough, when you decide on Monday that this weekend WILL involve diving :wink:

So, does anyone have an interest in diving with me this Saturday? I'm thinking of starting around noon if I can find a buddy (and if not, I'll see if Mike has any work that needs doing).

Jeff

Can't make it on Saturday, but I plan on being there Sunday most the day.We can buddy up then if your Sat. plans fall through. Did you really dive the pond beside the Police Station? Just curious.

Originally posted by Fetch
You can tell the week is starting off rough, when you decide on Monday that this weekend WILL involve diving :wink:

So, does anyone have an interest in diving with me this Saturday? I'm thinking of starting around noon if I can find a buddy (and if not, I'll see if Mike has any work that needs doing).

Jeff

I suppose if you twist our legs hard enough we could be forced to dive on Saturday! :wink:

Oh lord no, if I made that comment in a post I was probably laughing so hard that it was difficult to type :)

That pond puts the AS in NASTY, I wouldn't enter it without a contam suit and a $50/hr paycheck :wink:

Although I DO live right across the street from it. If you stop by CS again and wanna make a trip to Blue Lagoon, send me a PM and I'll see if I can. And if so, tanks are on me :) (broke down and got a card at Paradise)

Jeff

Originally posted by HOMEYLLAMA
Can't make it on Saturday, but I plan on being there Sunday most the day.We can buddy up then if your Sat. plans fall through. Did you really dive the pond beside the Police Station? Just curious.

Fetch

I just got a new ATX 200 and am looking to try it out. Are you going to be at Twin Lakes or are you going someplace else. If you would like to hook up I'd be glad to meet you and go dive.

It sounds like you guys are hav'en alot of fun at Twin Lakes I'm going to have to make it point to make it to one of these get togethers and meet some of you. I haven't been surf'en the board lately and it looks like Ive been missing out on all the fun.

GD

Geek - yup, as of right now I will be at Twin Lakes on Saturday, with a new wing.

I'm hoping to get there around 11:30 or thereabouts (need to stop at Discover Scuba, first)

Jeff

fetch,

I'll plan on it I've been wanting to check it out and meet you guys for awhile. I'll get a fill on my tank and inform the misses I have plans to dive.

GD

Fetch,
I was at College Station all last week, that's what got me thinkin' when I saw the pond. Next time I'm in town,I'll haul my gear and we'll blow some bubbles!

i will be there. i did not buy a tank for it to sit in garage. name the time, someone. earlier the better.

Back
Top Bottom