Saturday 4/30/05 AM dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darrel's coming out on Sunday

Blondey - - Shaving your cat?? that is the lamest excuse ever!

Lee - Looking forward to diving with you again! Always a honor.. it is like going tank driving with Patton for the weekend!

BS - Do we get to see a BULL(shark) ???

I am going to have my very own private nurse in case I over exert myslef .. kewl.

Eric

Orlando Eric:
Blondey - -
BS - Do we get to see a BULL(shark) ???

I am going to have my very own private nurse in case I over exert myslef .. kewl.

Eric

Good thing cause you might need one with all that smack talk :10:

Whew, I'm flattered!

Eric, you gonna do the afternoon dive? More than welcome! Love to have you and your private nurse with us! Also, got a great story to tell you about your best friend, Gary. You should get a kick out of it!

BS - What did you mean by "I need to know how many peeps want to do the avro. trip" - I will be bringing one additional diver with me - "SCUBACAT" - tomorrow at oh-God-hundred in the morning. Funny, I never realized before that I had such masochistic tendencies - and to think that at one time I thought golfers were nuts!

Remember to keep smiling - makes people wonder what you're up to!

Lee

Ahhh, Lee, there were talks of other people doing the afternoon trip as well, Just trying to get a head count.

If I am already on the boat does that mean I can meet and dive with all of you guys......I am new and don't know anyone....LOL... I know Mike. What a guy, he can tell a few stories. And for Baitedstorm.....WOW....now that is a good dive guide. So I just wanted to reply, I will have a few students on the boat in the AM, playin on the 30ft RIG. SKills Skills Skills, Someone pray for me please. See you guys there

Alan

heh-heh!

now you're all in trouble... cause I am getting ready to head south in a couple of hours :D

Jeff

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom